Saturday, November 22, 2008

In Which I Reveal My Secrets

Lest you think I actually cook, clean, and decorate daily, I wanted to share with the Internets what we had for dinner at my husband's suggestion. We went to the grocery store, bought a rotisserie chicken, and paired it with a microwaved can of green beans and some instant mashed potatoes. Here's the recipe:

Buy a chicken, already cooked
Open a can of green beans, and heat in the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes
Follow the directions on the side of the box of potato flakes

Ha! =)

Oh, and we had Taco Bell for lunch...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! You are just like me! We have had this meal on many occassions. I think it is delicious!

Brandon and Jenny said...

Oh my gosh! We had Taco Bell for lunch too!!!

Our had no power (or water for that matter) from about 6:30am until just before 3pm and we didn't want to have to mess up dishes or open the fridge.

A world apart and we are both eating at the same restaurant.