Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Awesome Raffle Opportunity!


I've mentioned MckMama before on my blog, but this is huge and worth mentioning. A brief nutshell of her story is that they were given a fatal diagnosis for their unborn son at 24 weeks gestation. By God's grace, he is alive and well and just celebrated his one-month birthday. I posted asking for prayer for their family on his birthday. (This is also the recipient of my funky orange and hot pink quilt.) Anyway, she's having an enormous raffle that I cannot even begin to describe how badly I would love to win. If you're interested in donating to a great cause and, possibly, winning an amazing prize, head on over. If you're interested in another way to support String of Pearls, head on over to my etsy page and go shopping.

No comments: