Thursday, April 16, 2009

Great Resource

A couple days ago I saw a link to this parenting website on a blog I read. I thought I'd share it with you!

For those who are unaware, I taught pre-K for four years before I entered the corporate world then, ultimately became a stay-at-home mom. During my teaching years everything was very structured and planned out, obviously. But sometimes I get caught in a rut and find myself doing the same thing every day with my daughter. This website allows you to enter your child(ren)'s age(s) and e-mails age-appropriate activities you can do together as often as you'd like. I signed up for Monday-Friday. It's free, and the activities are easy and require very little prep. They also talk about which senses and skills the activities promote. Today's activity for Miss Priss is bubble popping. They even included a little song to sing while popping the bubbles. This is right up my alley, and I hope you find it helpful too!

No comments: