Friday, March 5, 2010

Reusable Swiffer Duster

(Photo courtesy of SewMuchAdo)

Like the creator of this tutorial, I love cleaning products. I used to buy the Swiffer disposeable duster pads at Sams, and I used them like they were going out of style. They work so well and are incredibly convenient. A few years ago I caved and bought a microfiber washable duster instead. It was a bit pricey (in my humble opinion), but it was economical as it can be reused. Lately that duster has lost its luster, and I'm in the market for some new ones. I wanted to buy a handful this time since it always seems to be dirty when I need it. But when I ran into this tutorial I realized what my day held in store for me. I LOVE this idea, and I already have a stash of flannel. So the total cost of the project for me is $0. I'll let you know how it works.

No comments: