Monday, February 23, 2009

Party Favor

I'm helping with a baby shower for my sister in law next weekend (although I'm scheduling this post to appear after the shower so she doesn't see everything before the big day!), and I thought I'd share this super simple and affordable favor idea. We're using these as prizes for the games.
Materials Needed:Scissors (or a rotary cutter), Ruler, Scrapbooking Paper, Double-sided tape, Candy Bars

Directions:

Unwrap one of the candy bars to determine the size of the wrapper. I bought the Hershey minis. The scrapbook paper needed to be cut to 3" by 1 1/2" rectangles. Then promptly eat that chocolate bar. =)

Place one piece of double-sided tape on the back of the original wrapper, and attach the end of one of your rectangles. Wrap the paper around the candy bar and stick with another piece of double-sided tape.I'm going to wrap these in little bundles using white tulle and a coordinating ribbon. So easy, and so cute!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Adorable! I love this idea. It makes something so simple look so chic!